Feeling nervous, scared or a little intimidated?
Many people feel that way at first, but don’t let it stop you from coming to class! This class is designed for beginners.
With patience and a little practice, you’ll quickly feel right at home. Classes are open to all levels!
For your first class:
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Drink plenty of water the entire day before you come and bring a water bottle with you. You can bring electrolytes, or we have some for sale at both studios as well as coconut water and juice for all your hydration needs.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early. There is nothing worse than rushing into yoga on your first day. Latecomers will not be admitted into class.
- Wear whatever you’re comfortable in. Tight fitting clothes are ideal, and avoid wearing cotton.
- You need a mat, a towel (a big bath towel), water and that’s it! You get to leave everything else (phones, apple watches, stress, anxiety) outside the yoga room! We have mats and towels for rent if you forget yours.
- You never have to pre-register for our classes. You certainly can register online if you find it motivating, but we are always happy to have drop-ins. Just show up!
- Please no talking in the yoga room. It is a healing space where people come to unplug, recharge, and feel better.
- Bring an open mind. Listen. Breathe.